Linking up with From Blood to Books with a Teacher's Fashion Linky.
1. Tell me your favorite store(s) that you like to get your "teacher's fashion".1. I wouldn't consider myself to fashionable. Absolutely love to shop, just hate to try on clothes. My favorite store to get my "teacher's fashion" is Kohl's or JCPenney. We are actually pretty casual at our school and are allowed to wear jeans every Monday and Friday. Really nice jeans of course. Monday is college shirt Monday to promote college for the students. Friday is always school spirit day to wear some sort of school colors to support Friday sports events.
2. What are some of your favorite accessories?2. Favorite fashion accessories: jewelry of all kinds. Earrings, necklaces, and bracelets. Love to get them at Target and Kohls.
3. What type of shoes do you teach in? (i.e. heels, flats, wedges, etc.)3. Always teach in pretty flat shoes but never been one to wear heels.
4. Do you have a "go-to" item in your closet? (i.e. sweater you wear weekly, shoes you wear daily, etc.)4. My go-to item would be my favorite shoes which are my croc sandals. They are so comfortable and I have a pair in black and brown. They go with almost every outfit.
5. Have you ever had a fashion "uh-oh" at school? (i.e. heel broke, button popped off of blouse)
Please feel free to post any cute items, sales, outfits that you have grabbed for this upcoming school year!
Primary Pizzazz is having a 100 follower giveaway! So head on over and sign up for an Amazon Card or Teachers Pay Teachers Give Certificate.
Fancy in Fourth is having a 300 follower give away. Sign up for so many wonderful prizes.