1. Use for writing poetry. Use one sticker and make a poem to go with it. Make a shorter or longer poem and and creatively add stickers that go with the poem. There are lots of fall and Halloween themed sticker sets.
2. Use for writing mini sticker stories. Pick 3 stickers and write a mini story.
3. Use for math. Make missing addend problems. You could also create make a ten problems, doubles facts, near doubles facts, and more.
4. Make a math story problem. Write story problems for other students to solve.
5. Use for reading. You could retell a story. Find important events in your text. Name your characters, settings, and events. Find and label non-fiction text features. You can also add your own photo to any project and cut around it to make it more like a sticker in your project.